Cards For Sale

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mojo.......love you



Happy Hump Day Peeps, I want to thank everyone who took the time to e-mail and comment on my post yesterday. It seems I have struck a cord in alot of my readers, Kindness does matter and I am so thankful to you who sent me messages and told me their stories of how others have effected their life with just a small act of kindness.


Today I have another Greeting Card Kids card to share with you. This card is made with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

This card is made with Concord Crush card stock and the Lap of Luxury DSP and the neutral very vanilla card stock. I added some Concord Crush ribbon and small library clip. The image is colored the same way I have been coloring all of these images lately, stamped with black stazon and colored with my aqua painter and ink from my ink pads. I used perfect plum for the little girls dress, because i have found from past experience the Concord Crush ink does not watercolor well. I also used pretty in pink a bit of real red, and blush blossom. I added a bit of icicle stickles to the heart. The sentiment is from the "Short & Sweet stamp set and is stamped with concord crush onto very vanilla. I cut the end into a "v" and matted with concord crush card stock, I rolled it a bit around a marker to make it wavy.

I tried something a bit different with my picture today and used a piece of DSP in the background, do you like it? Or do you prefer the white background? I posted a pic of both so I could get your input.





Well, that is all for today, Thanks for coming by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Great mojo card :) Love the DPs you used and the colour combo. Not sure about the DP in the BG or not LOL! Like them both for different reasons - big help I am, huh?!

Patti said...

Beautiful card. I could look at cards using this stamp set all the time.

Kim said...

beautiful card, I'm starting to think I need that little stamp set

Barbara Axmacher said...

You really love those greeting card kids:) They are very cute and your coloring is lovely. I am not sure which background I like better. I think the card is a bit crisper in front of the solid background but I like the way you only had the DSP on the back "wall." Love your blog!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love your card, Vicky...the colors and layout is great! - Heidi

Jaspere said...

Another beautiful creation.

Rhonda Langley said...

Boy are these colors gorgeous together! Lovely card, beautiful bow!

Dawn Easton said...

eek! There is that cutie! I REALLY need her! She's so sweet! GREAT papers too!

Wanda Cullen said...

Really love this image with the grape color scheme (concord crush is too difficult to say - lol)! There are times when patterned papers work for a BG pic, but I think this card shows up better with the solid BG. Either way, your card is gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love the colors and that adorable mini library clip. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!