Cards For Sale

Monday, March 26, 2012

411 Sketch.....Hello


Happy Monday Peeps!!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week on the Stamping 411 Blog.
Here is the sketch:
I decided to make some fun Black Eyed Susan's, a favorite summer flower of mine.
I used the Sizzix Daisies #2 die to make my flowers. I used daffodil delight card stock and cut the daises in half and sponged the petals a bit with some soft suede ink.
the centers are made using my circle and large oval punches. I then embossed the centers with the square lattice EF and sponged the edges of the chocolate chip card stock with early espresso ink. 
The flowers are mounted with dimesionals to the embossed  BG.

The base of the card is daffodil delight.
I used some chocolate chip scallop edged polka dot ribbon. I turned the polka dots to the back and tied my bow.
The sentiment is from the SAB Elementary Elegance stamp set. I used the curly label punch to punch it out.

Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Goodness.....2 absolutely BEAUTIFUL cards!!! I love both of these!!!

Marisa said...

Great flowers!! Love the card!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, your flowers are beautiful!!!!

Diane said...

Great Card! Love the flowers. I know I will be casing this and if I post on my blog I will make sure I link to yours. Thanks for sharing!

TrishG said...

This is absolutely AWESOME! Fabulous flowers. Really eye catching card!!!!!

Tammy Fite said...

WOW!!! Love the flowers!! This is a great card! TFS!

Wendy said...

Beautiful, Vicki! You always make the prettiest flower cards and this one is no exception! Love it! :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Fabulous!!!!

Lynda said...

What a wonderful and happy card Vicki. Guarenteed to make anyone smile. The flowers are amazing.

gbarron56 said...

Vicki -- I love your folded daisies -- just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along this week with the Stamping 411 Operators. Blessings, Gretchen

Pettie said...

Beautiful card!!