Cards For Sale

Friday, March 16, 2012

A Cutesy Sneaky Peeky


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today I have a fun sneak peek for you!
One of the fun new products that would be available to purchase in April.
 A fun new suite of products that will be in the 2012-2013 catalog called Summer Smooches. 
  Well, as a demonstrator I was able to preorder that product at the beginning of March so I can play and make some samples to be ready when it is available in April. 
 I was so excited to play with this new die.
The Petite Purse Bigz Die

Cute!!
The Summer Smooches Suite also contains some pretty new DSP, fabric covered brads, fabric, daffodil delight seam binding ribbon, as well as a new stamp set. More on all those later, I just couldn't bring myself to cut into the new DSP yet.... it takes me a few days!! LOL!
I just grabbed some paper and card stock from my scrap folder to make these two little purses!


Well, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki


2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Sweet! Love this! Can't wait to get it. Your purses are darling!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Now that's a handbag!!! Love it... what a fun favor!!!