Cards For Sale

Saturday, March 17, 2012

OCC....BINGO


Top of the morning to ya and Happy St. Patty's Day!!!
It is Saturday so that means a new challenge at Our Creative Corner. Our hostess this week is the fabulous Anita Houston from the The Artful Maven Haven and she has a fun challenge for us this week. Here it is in her own words:
 As luck would have it today's challenge falls on St. Patrick's Day! Ah, the luck of the Irish, or so some say. Make a card or tag with some sort of bingo card on it, and use the color green somewhere on the project. 

 I searched online a bit and found a Bingo card that I could print out and went from there. 
I thought since it was St. Patrick's Day I would just make a card with that theme.
I made my shamrock using the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die and the clover flowers are made using the bird punch.

I added some rhinestones to the flower and shamrock centers and used some white satin ribbon across the bottom. The DSP is wild wasabi and from the patterns pack. the sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Be sure to check the Our Creative Corner Blog 
to see what the rest of the design team came up with for this fun challenge. 
I hope you can find some time to play along and if you do, don't forget to link it up over on the Our Creative Corner Blog so we can all see it!

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic card, Vicki! LOVE your shamrocks!!!

Kristin said...

You said you had issues with this, but I think it's lovely! I love the shamrock with the texture, very smart idea. It's good to be back at the OCC, I've missed visiting you!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Outstanding Vicki! Oh my word...did you rock this! I love everything, the shamrocks, the bingo card, the bow...it's all a wow! Thank you for breaking out of your comfort zone!!!

Sharon Wheet said...

What a clever way to make your shamrock and clovers! I think your card looks very festive!
have a great weekend, hugs, sharon w.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Great card Vicki, it just has a lovely feel to it.
Smiles:)

MarcyK924 said...

WOW Vicki, this is a stunner! I love the soft green with that Bingo card and the handmade shamrocks! Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Marcy XO

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super duper BINGO gem, all wrapped up with a sensational "Vicki" bow. And I have to agree with everyone else - your shamrock ROCKS!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I LOVE it, Vicki! The sweet shamrock made from punched hearts is a fun detail...especially with the texture you added. Of course, your bow is perfection and the perfect finishing touch for this St. Patty's Day beauty. Hope you are having a great week! Hugs! :)

Just a Thought... said...

Love the BINGO card!!! The flowers add such a nice touch of softness!! I love how you used the bird punch for those flowers!! GREAT job!!! Amy L.

Tui Nathan said...

Simply gorgeous Vicki ... I love all the detailing on this card, the flowers, the ribbon and that fantastic shamrock ... well done, an awesome card!!!