Cards For Sale

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sweet Sunday........Creepy Crawly Halloween




Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


Awesome Sketch Huh?

As you all know I love Halloween and it is getting to be that time of year, so I pulled out this cute Hallowen Bash stamp set from Stampin Up to use.
I stamped the BG of the sentiment piece first using the Off the grid stamp set and the splotches comes from a Paper Pumpkin kit.

I then stamped the sentiment using some Black Memento ink.

The DSP is from some retired pack, Witches Brew, I think.

I added some basic pearls that I colored black with a sharpie marker and then I finished up with a cute little punched bat!






Now let's see what the rest of the girls did with this fun little sketch:

Karen Motz-off this week

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Too cute, Vicki! Love that bat! :)

Tracy said...

We have another thing in common my friend. I love Halloween too!! Your card is fa-boo-lous!! LOL! The details of the splotch and grid stamp are perfect. Great idea for the eyes on the bat. He's too cute!

Barbara said...

I just LOVE how you created the background for your sentiment, Vicki!!! It's just spectacular!!!