Cards For Sale

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sweet Sunday.........Welcome Baby





Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I was a little stumped with this sketch, I know.......but the more I thought about it I finally came up with this simple little baby card.
I have had this cute little MS elephant punch a couple of years, I got it to make some baby shower invites for a customer and had not used it since.
I thought those little elephants would be cute marching up the angle on the sketch.
I decided to go gender neutral and pulled out some purples. I used the retired Concord Crush, an absolute favorite color of mine, and Wisteria Wonder.


The DSP on here is from a retired in color pack, from when Concord was an in color.

I did not use the small circle element from the sketch on my card but the rest is there.

I added some Wisteria bakers twine around the bottom and then tied abow.
The sentiment is from the retired Short and Sweet stamp set. 


So let's see what the rest of the girls did with this sweet sketch:

Sarah-Jane Kale-off this week
Tracy Clemente-off this week

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

6 comments:

Lynn Put said...

How sweet! I've never seen this punch before. I really like how all the elephants are marching up your card and the texture of your white panel.

Lora said...

Love the card you made. Every thing is just perfect and looks like a quick card to make.

Dana White said...

Vicki I hear you about being stumped at first with this sketch! What a sweet baby card the elephants are too sweet.

Linda from AZ said...

So cute and clever, love your card!

Lisa H. said...

Oh, Vicki! This is just darling. Love those sweet ellies

Wendy said...

Love this! That elephant punch is just the sweetest! Awesome job on the sketch! :)