Cards For Sale

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges....happy birthday


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

It is time for a new challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges.
This week our challenge is:

The 23rd August is Ride the Wind Day, for our challenge this week create
a card that features something that relies on the wind eg kite, hot air balloon, pinwheel, sailboat, windmill, balloons etc.

I decided to go with "balloons".
I pulled out my Stampin Up Celebrate Today stamp set with it's matching framelits and got busy!

The base of the card is Naturals Ivory card stock. I then used a layer of DSP from the Pretty Petals stack.

The balloon is tamped with one of the new In-Colors, Mint Macron.
I then used some Bermuday Bay for the confetti inside the Balloon.
I cut out the balloon with the matching framelits and the bow is stamped with black and cut out with one of the framelits as well.



The Happy Birthday is from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set.
I used a bit of linen thread for the string on the balloon.

Thanks for stopping by today and

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Super adorable card, Vicki! Love this balloon and the colors of your card! Mint Macaron reminds me of Sage Shadow and I always loved that color! Your striped paper is so pretty! Love it! Hope your having a nice weekend! Miss you!!!

Karen Aicken said...

I love this stamp/die set. Great card for the challenge.