Cards For Sale

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sweet Sunday..Congrats to You


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch!

Here is the sweet sketch we have for you this week:


I went simple with my card. I used the Timeless Love stamp set and stamped it a couple of times once on my circle and then another on some scrap. I used some of the new thick whisper white, really loving this new cardstock.
I colored with my aqua painter and ink pads, I used Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Pumpkin pie, Old olive and Early espresso inks.
I fussy cut out the flower portion and added it over the base with some dimensionals.
The congrats to you comes from the Tin of Cards stamp set


The base of the Card is basic Black and then a layer of White. Then I used another layer of Black that I embossed with the Lucky Stars EF.
I used a strip of Silver Glimmer under the main piece.
The DSP here is from the Everyday Chic pack.
I covered the flowers with some crystal effect for some added shine, I then used a few White Perfect Accents to finish it up.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to the Sweet Sunday Blog for even more inspiration using this sweet sketch!

HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, what a beauty! I love the black and white, especially the polka dots. And the sweet floral spray is beautiful, and I love the coloring and especially love that you cut and popped it! Stunning, sweet friend! Hugs!

Wendy said...

Love the beautifully colored flowers, Vicki! Looks wonderful against the black DSP! Love the design as well!!! :)